Header files

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Mon Dec 16 18:39:04 EST 2002

> I can find a header file I need in
> /usr/i386-glibc21-linux/include/rpcsvc/rquota.h but it is not in
> /usr/lib/rpcsvc/rquota.h .  I though that all system header files should
> be under /usr/include .
> Do I have to change my Makefile to use the include files supplied with
> gcc ? Doesn't seem to make sense.

To me, it looks like a misconfiguration.  You have two different glibc
installed?

Glibc potentially changes interfaces with each release, so you may have
two different header files for two different interfaces.

Just my guess...
Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://home.in.tum.de/baueran/
//\  "An algorithm must be seen to be believed." -- Donald Knuth