Laptop problems. was: What kind of laptop?

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Fri Dec 13 16:20:53 EST 2002

Nothing I do works.  I have tried xset s noblank; xset s off; xset s
noexpose

Next step is Toshiba.  I have noticed that the WinDVD program is able to
prevent the screen blanking out without a hichup so I think that there
must be some way to get the same result with xine.

On 13/12/02, 12:19:53 AM, Gary Woodman <antigramp at yahoo.com.au> wrote
regarding Re: Laptop problems. was: What kind of laptop?: