Connecting to Transact SEC: UNCLASSIFIED

Cox, Neil Neil.Cox at defence.gov.au
Wed Dec 11 10:13:12 EST 2002

Can anyone point me to instructions/howtos on configuring a linux box to
connect to Transact.

I've googled without much luck.

My current impressions are that I'm looking at pppoe and that it should be
similar to connecting to Telstra's ADSL (which I've done before).

I will be trying to set this up in front of other people, and I'm just
trying to avoid embarassing myself with silly assumptions.

The machine to be connected is running RH6.2 (P100 64Mb Ram, 2 ethernet
cards), which I would rather not upgrade for various reasons.

Any suggestions appreciated.