[AUUG-ACT-memb] Fw: , [UUNite] BBQ & Meeting Dates.

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Dec 9 12:32:49 EST 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 12:20:54PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:05:37 +1100 Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:
> >
> > The only problem I can see is that we will then have announced 3 versions
> > of the venue for the CLUG BBQ.
>
> That is going to happen anyway as I cannot hold the BBQ at my place on
> a Thursday night.  Sorry about that.  I assumed we were talking about
> a Saturday.

Well if Tridge is unable to hold it on a thursday, I reckon a saturday night
is a better option anyway. However all this changing of details could really
throw people's minds out of whack....

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view