Help with 'Open Source' Briefing

Jan Newmarch Jan.Newmarch at infotech.monash.edu.au
Mon Dec 9 10:45:55 EST 2002

Hi Steve,

This may be a little off your topic too, but I did a paper on
OpenSource ideas in education, particularly Higher Ed at
http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue6_6/newmarch/index.html

Jan
--

--
A/Prof Jan Newmarch
School of Network Computing
jan.newmarch at infotech.monash.edu.au

No-one calls a spade a spade if there's a chance of
calling it instead an HDK ("hole development kit")