What kind of laptop?

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Thu Dec 5 17:19:47 EST 2002

I have found that the DVD works well.  It took a little bit of stuffing
around to get the DVD + sound + dvd menu working but it plays really nice
and smooth.  It is as good as the Windows version.  I haven't tried it
using the S-video output yet.  The only problem I have is that the screen
want to keep blanking itself out even when I have killed xscreensaver and
apmd.

Simon.

What kind of laptop?: