What kind of laptop?

Chris Henman henman at pobox.com
Thu Dec 5 09:24:20 EST 2002

S,

Thanks for that. I should have thought of looking for a laptop howto.
Either f...ing old age or stupidity!

cxh

PS Oops, I forgot ...

This email and any attachments may contain confidential, indiscreet
or misleading information.  If you receive it in error you must not
use or disclose the information.  You must tell us and delete it.
We do not waive legal privilege by sending it.