What kind of laptop?

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Thu Dec 5 09:16:08 EST 2002

Hmmm.  I have the 1.7Ghz version and I don't seem to get the antialiased
effect your talking about.  I think that the Ir port on the front is so
you can link to your PDA easier.  On the side would have been good.  The
wireless is also just the antenna.  If you want wireless then you need to
buy the Toshiba card to use the internal antenna.

On 4/12/02, 7:41:37 PM, Matthew Hawkins <matt at mh.dropbear.id.au> wrote
regarding Re: What kind of laptop?: