What kind of laptop?

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Wed Dec 4 12:57:19 EST 2002

So does anyone know a good source for second hand laptops they'd like to
recommend?

as my chances of getting a Tibook for xmas are diminishing (been a bad boy)

At 12:39 PM 12/4/02 +1100, James McNeill wrote:
>But the Tibook is just *THAT* cool
>
>It look sooo nice
>widescreen
>1 ghz G4
>1/2 gig RAM
>DVD burner
>gigabit ethernet
>
>what more d'ya wan't?
>Besides, I'd rather give my money to apple, and get a copy of OS X to boot,
>than throw money at Dell or HP and get yet another copy of windows that i
>can put in a box the others.
>
>I'll get a Tibook ..... as soon as i can afford a new car, a house, a girl
>(v. expensive), and a PDA.
>Once i've got all that sorted (in about 55 years), Tibook all the way baby!
>
>-JAmes

WARNING -
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
Monitor Pty Ltd.

John Griffiths			Tel 02 6273 4899
Capital Monitor Pty Ltd		Fax 02 6273 4905
Press Gallery 			Mobile: 0412 690 643
Parliament House		e-mail: john at capmon.com
Canberra   ACT   2600		http://www.capmon.com
Australia			ICQ No: 7933859