mail exchange

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 3 15:48:30 EST 2002

At 3:39 PM +1100 02/12/3, James McNeill wrote:
>Afternoon everyone.
>
>How do I manually query a domain for it's default mail exchange?

nslookup -q=mx google.com

>I'm having troubble with my dynamic domain at home. I believe the problem is somewhere in the mail exchange resolution, but can't track it down.
>
>any hints?
>TIA,
>-JAmes

Kim Holburn
Network Consultant - Telecommunications Engineering
Research School of Information Sciences and Engineering
Australian National University - Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 0417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary parts.
     Andrea Leistra (rec.arts.sf.written.Robert-jordan)