XBox Linux

Jeremy jepri at webone.com.au
Thu Aug 29 16:33:35 EST 2002

So did you have to chip it first, or can you just whack a DVD in and boot?

And yes, MS is hoping to make most of it's money from sale of games, but I'm
not sure you're actually costing them any money.

Is the DVD player good?  I was thinking about getting a DVD drive, is the decoder
in this machine alright?  I guess I could rip and stream over the network, but
that would be a fair bit of work.