CLUG meeting 22 August 2002

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Aug 19 07:14:05 EST 2002

The August CLUG meeting is next Thursday night
(22 August 2002) at 7pm in room N101, on
the ground floor of the Computer Science and
Information Technology building at the ANU.

As always, don't forget about the pizza, so come
hungry and bring about $6 to cover the cost of
your share if you want some.

See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and
a map.

[ There was some talk of this meeting being at CIT
  instead. Did this ever come to anything? ]

Also, if people want CD-Rs burnt, then can they
please let me know what they want from
http://www.stillhq.com/cgi-bin/getpage?area=clug&page=cdrs
real soon now so I can start burning? Remember,
the only cost is that you must give me the same
number of blank CD-Rs.

Cheers,
Mikal