Sendmail listening on localhost.localdomain

Matthew Hawkins matt at mh.dropbear.id.au
Mon Aug 19 01:22:01 EST 2002

$ mutt -s "Log Files" -a /var/log/foo.log me at example.com

That's the basic gist, though particular config options being set may
prevent total non-interactive use.  I didn't have much luck using "-"
as a filename either (so you could pipe things to it, for example
attachment contents, or message body contents using "-i")

--
Matt
"So, logically, if she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood, and therefore a witch!"