X Windows (Was: [Q] Debain 3.0 Startup....)

Donovan J. Edye d.edye at bigfoot.com
Sat Aug 17 14:55:00 EST 2002

G'Day,

Thought I would spin this off as a new thread and state my requirements to
make things clearer and more understandable.

The Debian box I am accessing is on my local network behind another box
which serves as my firewall. What I want to do on this box is basically run
Kylix (Borland Development Environment for Linux). I have CygWin Xfree-86
installed on my Windoze workstation box and ideally would like to run KDE to
access the Kylix installation on the Debian box. I have no other X
requirement than this on that Debain box.

So how do I go about achieving the above?

TIA

-- Donovan
E-Mail: d.edye at bigfoot.com Web: www.edye.wattle.id.au/
"If I throw a stick will you go away?"
"Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my pants!"
GXExplorer - Freeware Delphi Windows Explorer Replacement
and Delphi Components www.gxexplorer.org