[Q] Debain 3.0 Startup....

Donovan J. Edye d.edye at bigfoot.com
Sat Aug 17 11:32:16 EST 2002

A,

Appreciate the help (& others). Not sure I understand all of this yet, but I
will be back with more questions no doubt. I do however have 2 immediate
follow up questions:

- Does anyone know of a good (nice GUI etc. - I use PowerTerm as my Win32
telnet client) Win32 SSH client?
- I use CygWin Xfree server to get into my Debian 3.0 box. What do I need to
have installed on it for this to work? (Put another way. What can I
uninstall)

TIA

-- D
PS. Thanks also A for your help on the NetInstall