Fw: Register *online* for AUUG 2002 conference.

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Wed Aug 14 12:41:47 EST 2002

Hi all,

The AUUG Annual Conference is on in three weeks in Melbourne.
See http://www.auug.org.au/winter/auug2002/.  I would encourage
as many of you as possible to attend as there is a very interesting
and varied program of talks this year.  See the message below for
a status update (and possible discount).

Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell	(with AUUG Committe member hat on :-))

Begin forwarded message: