Free to good home

Bolin, Robert Robert.Bolin at industry.gov.au
Tue Aug 13 11:40:27 EST 2002

All gone, thanks...

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Bolin, Robert [mailto:Robert.Bolin at industry.gov.au]
Sent: Monday, 12 August 2002 10:15
To: 'linux-list'
Subject: Free to good home

I am in the process of moving house and have seven servers and a laser
printer that I don't have room to store. As far as I know they work (ie at
least power up). If someone wants them, they can have them, otherwise they
will go to Revolve. If you are interested, email me...

Rob

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is intended for the use of addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or retain any of the information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone. The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or any other defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage, or other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.