Free to good home

Bolin, Robert Robert.Bolin at industry.gov.au
Mon Aug 12 10:15:00 EST 2002

I am in the process of moving house and have seven servers and a laser
printer that I don't have room to store. As far as I know they work (ie at
least power up). If someone wants them, they can have them, otherwise they
will go to Revolve. If you are interested, email me...

Rob

Details:
-------------
7 x NCR 343 Model 3000 servers. 486 33Mhz, no hard disks (that's how I
bought them), but all have floppy drives, some have tape drives, and IIRC
most, if not all have network cards. These machines have Micro Channel
Architecture (MCA). I originally bought them to use and/or try to re-use the
case, but I just haven't had the time and no now longer have the space...
Additional specs can be found on the NCR site I think (I had some pages
bookmarked but they've re-designed since then, so my links are broken. I
managed to find some drivers at
http://www.ncr.com/support/support_drivers_patches.asp?Class=pc_library_3432
_37)

1 x Apple Laserwriter II NT. Missing the paper tray. The user manual can be
downloaded from the Apple website

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is intended for the use of addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or retain any of the information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone. The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or any other defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage, or other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.