[Q] Installing Debian 3 off the network.....

Donovan J. Edye d.edye at bigfoot.com
Sun Aug 11 17:46:13 EST 2002

G'Day,

I have a box already running linux 2.2pre18 that I want to install Debian
3.0 as a fresh install (not an upgrade). I don't want to necessarily
repartition the disk but just reformat the partitions and start from
scratch.  Because this box is hard to get at I would like to let it install
off my home LAN (I have the 7 Debian CDs). Can anyone point me at some
online resources that would tell me how to go about this?

TIA

-- Donovan
E-Mail: d.edye at bigfoot.com Web: www.edye.wattle.id.au/
"If I throw a stick will you go away?"
"Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my pants!"
GXExplorer - Freeware Delphi Windows Explorer Replacement
and Delphi Components www.gxexplorer.org