Debian 3.0r0 CDs

Joshua McKinney clug at bitfed.com
Fri Aug 2 16:47:27 EST 2002

Hrm IIRC isn't woody 7 cd's?
Personally I don't think that it is appropriate to regularly advertise
this availability.  Perhaps only if there is a query regarding wanting a
copy of one of the available products is it appropriate to advertise
your services.  I'm starting to think that DVD distro's are the way to
go these days anyway, especially as I hate popping cd after cd in to
install programs on my home box.  If you could delve into that market, I
think that I would probably buy the occasional product.

On another note does anyone know much about Gentoo, specifically is it
possible to get a Distro set with most of the source that it would
otherwise download on CDs/DVD.  This would perhaps be somewhat like
those CD's that used? to be sold at computer fairs and other places with
tonnes of open source software (I don't recall the company that made
them)

Josh Mckinney

--
I'm gonna poke the eye's out of the beholder someday.