Telstra ADSL

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Fri Aug 2 10:20:44 EST 2002

Hi,

I was much happier after I put in my own DNS. :o)

I was on Telstra, but switched to Netspace because you get
3 Gb peak, 7 Gb off-peak Gb traffic compared to Telstra (3 Gb).

OTOH, Netspace's routing is err... curious... and seems to
be more laggy than Telstra (I have heard that this is only a
problem in Canberra and they are "working on it").

Cheers,

Antti