Autofs directory/filesystem permissions

Matthew Gibbins MJGibbins at operamail.com
Tue Apr 30 22:08:35 EST 2002

 Hi,
 Is anybody much of an expert with autofs?
 I have it working in terms of automounting floppy drives and CDROMs.
 However, I've noticed it overiding the permissions of the parent
 directory and automatically assigning the mounted file system as
 root.root and -rwxr-xr-x as the bits. Is there any way to specify the
 user.group and permission bits for automounted file systems?

 Cheers,
 Matt.
--
 I'm not advocating that anyone take up emacs.
 Not even me: at my age, I'd be more likely to try bungee-jumping.