[OT] FYI: Telstra Providing Microsoft Messenger Internet Telephony

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Sun Apr 28 19:59:38 EST 2002

Does it have to be free? If not then have a look at iSpQ Video Chat. I'm not
sure about Linux, but it's definitely available for OS X and Windows. What
about the openh323.org people. The basic bits and pieces (including basic
voice and perhaps video) should compile on OS X. I say this sort of as an
act of faith; I can't get it to run on Linux (only the debug compile runs,
the release seg faults immediately). Technically you could set-up your own
POTS/h323 gateway if you felt industrious...

Hmmm... Roll on transact for business.

Richard