CLUG Meeting

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Apr 24 09:32:35 EST 2002

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:19:13AM +1000, Brad Hards wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:39, Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au wrote:
> > I think a public holiday ought to be grokkable by most
> > people. I have plans for the day and the following week
> > would be preferred.
> >
> > Antti
> >
> > Steven Hanley wrote:
> > >however not everyone reads the list so it may mess some people up.
> So are we doing the pizza tomorrow (25 April 2002), next week (2 May 2002),
> neither or both?
>
> BTW: If anyone has the new mandrake 8.2 PPC images, please contact me off
> list. I'd rather not rsync them at this stage - my ADSL is pretty close to
> the limit :)

well AFAIK the official announcement of CLUg is still made by Paul Mathews and
as he has not made an announcement about there being a meeting tomorrow I am
assuming it is not on. Who knows maybe it is next week.

         See You
             Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view