SSH toubles (SEC:UNCLASSIFIED)

Chris L. Bird bird at apex.net.au
Thu Apr 11 13:35:54 EST 2002

Jarrad,

The only part that could be a problem is in /etc/sshd_config - the
rhostRSAAuthenication line try setting it to yes and see if it reads
from it.

You will also need to setup a authorized_hosts file for no password
logons.

I hope it helps, am not an SSH expert so can someone else confirm if
this is what he is after?

Chris Bird
Byte Dynamics
Mobile: 0405 159 253