SSH toubles (SEC:UNCLASSIFIED)

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Thu Apr 11 13:13:55 EST 2002

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Lisman, FLGOFF Jarrad wrote:

> Trying to a simple ssh setup between two linux RedHat 7.2 boxes. I have

OK, a common gotcha here is permissions on your .ssh directory. Have a
good look in your messages log. Redhat's "user groups" tend to upset
ssh. "chmod 700 ~/.ssh" may fix your problem.

> Jarrad

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\