Getting a static IP on ADSL

Daniel McNamara drm at truenorth.net.au
Thu Apr 11 10:50:46 EST 2002

Hi Tim,

This is where I get confused. According to the Bigpond ADSL pricing page
they have home and business plans which to me look like they have exactly
the same pricing but I'm having difficulties seeing the actual differences
between the two. I've got a sinking feeling that unless I shell out a lot
more money I'm not going to get one. I notice WebOne has ADSL with static
IP's avaible (however with no pricing scheme which probably means I can't
afford it) - has anyone had experience with this?

Cheers

Daniel