Any Perl victims care to explain this?

Wayne Vovil wayne.vovil at ausi.com
Fri Apr 5 10:59:29 EST 2002

Ahhhhhhhha. In the famous words of Yosemite Sam: "Of course, you know this means war!"

Firstly, in asnwer to your questions:

    * I use my monitor in a room not a hall
    * I drive a XJS V12 and it does MORE than 55kph in 1st!
    * I don't wear underware except a g-string I put on once; but have never been able to find to remove.
    * I hardly ever f***ing swear.
    * I have not ever brushed my teeth (I find the plaque acids breakdown the foods better).

NOW, give me one reason why perl is better than python! Go on, go on....... :-))

Insane Wayne

> linux at samba.org Re: Any Perl victims care to explain this? dld at calamity.coyote.com.au (Drake Diedrich)Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 00:51:41 +1000
>
>On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 02:00:12AM -0800, Wayne Vovil wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Why don't you try and do it in Python. Much better than perl!!!
>>
>> Wayne
>>

>   To which flamebait I just have to rise.  :)
>

>Ask yourself these questions:
>
>        * Were you ever a hall monitor?
>        * Do you drive 55 in the fast lane?
>        * Do you starch your underwear?
>        * Do you use mild oaths like "fudge" or "dang?"
>        * Do you floss more than once per day?
>
>If you said yes to any of them, you're going to LOVE Python!
>
>~ESP

FREE EMAIL for all from AUSI at http://ausi.com    Access world wide.

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com