Dual boot

Wayne Vovil kylixau at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 23 11:02:08 EST 2001

Hi Travis

Yes, it is necessary to partition your hadr drive.

Preferably, a partition for W98, a partition (small
one) for linux SWAP, and at least one other partition
for linux. You may use more than one for linux. I use
one for swap, one for linux (all but /home), and one
for linux (/home -  where I put all my user stuff -
data etc that doen't need upgrading).

Cheers

Wayne

 --- Travis Ecclestone <travis_ecclestone at bigpond.com>
wrote: > I am like red raw to linux.  I have heard a
lot of

=====
--
I/O, I/O,