(no subject)

Claudio claudio at coastalcom.com.au
Sat Sep 22 09:43:25 EST 2001

I install red hat 7.1 and configure samba as I read on PC World Minibook....

I have to tell you that I have a linux server based on red hat 6.2 and I had no problem ...

this new installation on red hat 7.1 it dosn't want to let win 98 browes the linux workstation..

the message I receive is   "The computer or sharename could not be found.Make sure you typed it correctly and try again "

I called Linux workst. ST_05 I can see the Icon on the windows network  ...
I setup smb.conf  as " security = share"

can you please tell me where I can find a doc about this new samba ??
 or what is new in the setup

Tks Claudio