Follow up to Apache's 408s

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Wed Sep 19 12:00:04 EST 2001

All,
	Looks like we've got another windows virus to contend with. I
wonder if those poor bastards who have to administer NT/2000 etc have
patched their boxes against all of these attacks. See article off
slashdot.

	One of the comments answered my 408 queries from the otehr
day. Apparently the "Sadmind" virus.

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\