PHP (and potentially C) developers

Adam adam at eschatologist.org
Fri Sep 7 15:17:36 EST 2001

Depending on the application Java might not be such a bad idea.  But I love
PHP so I can assure you that it does all that you want it to.  And you'll
find lots of people who like it.  I just asked my colleague and he said it's
his favourite langauge too.

Now if your email is actually a job offer then I'll also have to say, "Tell
me more".

Adam.