PHP (and potentially C) developers

Kearns, Terry terry.kearns at dha.gov.au
Fri Sep 7 11:54:43 EST 2001

Our organisation is in the process of determining the technology we will use
to implement server-side for our web based applications. For a number of
reasons, I have recommended PHP (over Cold Fusion, ASP, and Java) on a Unix
platform.

We are trying to determine the availability of programmers who would be able
to join our team if we were to use PHP.

In my opinion, anyone who is experienced in C or perl would be able to pick
up PHP very very quickly. If there is anyone out there who would be
interested in developing PHP based applications, please let me know. I need
this information to make it happen.

Cheers.

[TK]