A Powerbook question

Steven Hanley sjh at wibble.net
Mon Sep 3 18:26:47 EST 2001

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 05:58:06PM +1000, Tomasz Ciolek wrote:
>  Also have the X config just fine, fbdev n'all. X recovers if I do Ctr-Alt-F3 and Ctr-Alt-F7 to dopt into concole mode and back to X. Otherwise the screen just stays blank.

well that is what I used to have to do if I went to sleep in X when I had
4.0.2 and the earlier 4.1.0 pre things, had to drop into console and back into
X to have X work on wake up correctly, all works fine with the new debs
though.

Oh well I found that was fine really, but hey keep playing with config if it
doesnt quite work, also the debian-powerpc list is a good place to post to (I
have all along been assuming you are running debian of course)

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh