Installing Insight

Brett Worth brettw at cray.com.au
Mon Sep 3 07:54:32 EST 2001

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Vineesh U S wrote:

> I'm trying to debug using the TCP/ip to
> communicate with my target. but it doesn't establish a connection with the
> target.

Now I really dont know what you're talking about.  Is the target a process
running on the local machine or are you trying to connect to something on a
remote machine?  You can use netstat -a to see if there's a process
listening on a given port on the local machine.  Otherwise I'd try using
tcpdump to see what's going on.

?

> Vineesh

Brett

 Cray Australia.
 brettw at cray.com +61 2 6295 4023

PGP: 1024R/27EB604F  22A9 A85A 22BD 496B 2443
                     35E5 46F7 0712 27EB 604F