NV binary drivers (still is Help PLZ)

Felix Karpfen felixk at webone.com.au
Sun Sep 2 08:55:57 EST 2001

Damien Elmes wrote:
> Felix Karpfen <felixk at webone.com.au> writes:
> > This looks like a good point at which to break into the thread -
> > although my problem is with sound and not with video.
> those are the alsa "meta-modules" which you can either

> b) turn off, ie in /etc/modules.conf (/etc/modutils/alsa in debian)
>
> alias sound-slot-0 off

Due to my perennial Newbie status, I have the fear that I might end up
in deeper trouble if I attempted to follow this advice.

The current configuration of my /etc/modules.conf is attached.  While I
do not have a clue about what is going on there, `es1371' has been
correctly identified by `sndconfig' and works.

Felix
--

Felix Karpfen
felixk at webone.com.au