Netgear MA301 and Orinoco Silver Querey

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at goldweb.com.au
Sun Sep 2 23:21:29 EST 2001

 Check if the schipset on your PCMCIA->PCI adapter is listes as supported under linux/pcmcia-cs

 Latest versions might have the support you need... If all else fails look for ISA -> PCMCIA stuff, Its mostly supported and solid.

 Regards
 Tomasz Ciolek

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek	*
			* 	Everything falls under the law of change;