GLUG meetings

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Oct 31 12:41:08 EST 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 09:29:45AM +1100, Martin Schwenke wrote:
> However, this is only worth doing if there is more interest than just
> Simon's.  If only Simon is interested then I'll point him at some
> material on

I am interested in haskell stuff, would like to hear the talk, I liked your
last talk on emacs stuff. Interestingly that was possibly the most highly
attended clug meeting we have had when you gave. Also of course if other
people volunteer for talks it takes the pressure off me to actually write the
UML talk which i keep putting off due to too much other stuff to do...

         See You
             Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh