CLUG meetings

Nathan Le Nevez psyex at webone.com.au
Mon Oct 29 10:08:55 EST 2001

Yes, I agree CLUG hasnt been the same.

Maybe there are other gurus out there who would volunteer to give some talks
on various things. Anyone got any suggestions for possible topics? Being a
FreeBSD guru, I would be happy to give a walk-through demonstration of
FreeBSD and its uses, how to install, etc. Maybe someone with TransACT could
give a talk on how to setup a nice gateway/firewall situation...

My $0.02,

Nathan.