redhat 7.2

Anthony David adavid at adavid.com.au
Sat Oct 27 08:10:57 EST 2001

> From: Howard Lowndes <lannet at lannet.com.au>
>
> I'm sure EverythingLinux will thank you for saving them from making a
> small profit on RH7.2 distribution.

Just like RedHat would be grateful to EverythingLinux.

Restrictions on copying are a function of that other OS.
The closest in the free *nix is OpenBSD which does not provide
ISOs.

--
Anthony David

Gambling(n): A discretionary tax on those asleep during high school maths
http://adavid.com.au/
0xA72CE1ED fingerprint = EA1E C69E FE59 BBE1 AA4B  F354 BD09 9765 A72C E1ED