message from TransACT about peer-peer

Robert Edwards Bob.Edwards at cs.anu.edu.au
Fri Oct 26 16:12:41 EST 2001

I sent a message to a key player at TransACT about our recent discussions
on peer-peer and I gave him the URL for the online mail archive. I received
this reply from him earlier and got permission to forward it to this list
(return e-mail addresses deleted for the obvious reasons). Please don't try
and contact him directly!

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.