Got TransACT!

Sam Couter sam at topic.com.au
Wed Oct 24 13:22:59 EST 2001

Robert Edwards <bob at cs.anu.edu.au> wrote:
> Actually, the guy I spoke with at TransACT this morning (on their residential
> users helpdesk) was well aware of the attraction of peer-peer networking
> and is pursuing a date for it through the "powers that be". I asked him to
> unsubscribe me from the "TransWEB" data service and he suggested I
> hold off on that for a day or two until he determines when peer-peer will
> be available. So... it could be anytime real soon now!

Or perhaps he's doing the salesdroid thing and hoping you'll either
change your mind and decide you really do want the service or simply
forget to ring them back again and get unsubscribed.

Call me cynical.
--
Sam Couter          |   Internet Engineer   |   http://www.topic.com.au/
sam at topic.com.au    |   tSA Consulting      |