Location of rsyncable linux kernel trees

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Sat Oct 20 00:29:19 EST 2001

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Brett Worth wrote:

> find an unpacked version of the sources (at various revisions) that I
> could do an rsync to?  Is there a correct way to validate the sources?

Hmmmm....

====================
[pbarker at bluebottle linux]$ rsync vger.samba.org::
Welcome to the samba.org and PPC/Linux anonymous rsync archives.

Contact tpot at samba.org if you have problems with this service.

------

ftp            	whole ftp area (approx 2 GB)
sambaftp       	Samba ftp area (approx 600 MB)
rsyncftp       	rsync ftp area
sambawww       	Samba WWW pages (approx 100 MB)
cvs            	CVS repository
vger-2.2       	2.2 vger kernel source
vger-2.4       	2.4 vger kernel source
vger-cvs       	Entire vger CVS tree
tivo
linux-pmac-stable	Stable (2.2.x) Linux kernel source for PowerMacs
linux-pmac-devel	Development (2.3.x) Linux kernel source for
PowerMacs
linux-pmac-benh	Ben Herrenschmidt's 2.2.x linux source for PowerMacs
sfs
[pbarker at bluebottle linux]$

Wow.

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\