Man not working

bert bert at polkosity.cjb.net
Fri Oct 19 14:46:40 EST 2001

Hi All,

I need some help getting my man pages working.  I've just done quite a minimum install of slackware 8.0 on my firewall/proxy machine.  When choosing what pakages toinstall I
must have overlooked a couple of packages needed for the man feature.  When attempting to use "man" I get:
sh: /usr/bin/gtbl: No such file or directory
sh: /usr/bin/groff: No such file or directory

Can anyone offer some advise on what packages to install and what configuration might be neccessary to get them working correctly.

Thanks
Ben

PS  OT: On a non linux related issue, I use Opera on win 98 sometimes to get my mail.  If this message is in html, does anyone know how to make Opera 5.12 send only text
email??.