Jabber

David gadicath at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 13:57:45 EST 2001

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> If anyone has any war stories on Jabber I would be interested in hearing
> them. Servers, clients, setups, reliability, etc.

I've been using the gabber (gnome jabber) client for a while, it worked
well enough with icq, but didn't test it with any of the others.  Jabber
to Jabber was very nice, chat rooms, encrypted chats, etc, all worked
very nicely.  However lately it's stopped working with icq.

--
Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to
get more wax!!