Remote File System...

Donovan J. Edye d.edye at bigfoot.com
Sun Oct 14 18:02:51 EST 2001

R,

> What is wrong with the ssh command line?  Anyway, presumably DEV runs
> X.  So just ssh -X GW, and use whatever file browser you have on GW.  If
> Or are you wanting to mount GW's filesystem on DEV in a secure fashion?

Pretty much all of the above. My primary box is still a Win2K box. I want to
be able to see the file systems on both DEV & GW from that box. Yes DEV does
have X on it, but I don't want to have to start up a Win32 X Server every
time I want to see the file system on GW from my Win2K box. I would like to
be able to browse it in Windows Explorer just as I can the DEV box.

-- D