cd drive carry bag thing?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Oct 5 10:05:22 EST 2001

All

I recently got a secoond battery for my powerbook, so now with the dvd drive
not in the computer all the time I need some sort of padded bag for the drive.

The powerbook did not come with a bag for this purpose when I boought it. I
notice all the dell laptops come with such a bag these days as they have
swappable cd drive and floppy drive, so one has to be carried seperately.

Anyway does anyone know where to buy such a bag? Like the ones with dell
laptops, to hold a removable dvd drive or similar from a laptop. The dell one
seems to have foam bits moulded to the shape of the drives to some extent,
etc.

I already tried office works and harvey norman.

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh