[SLUG] Dynamic update in BIND 9

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Wed Oct 3 23:14:24 EST 2001

I can get it to work if I set "allow-update { any; };", but this is
terribly insecure.  I even got the reverse DNS to get set; I had to to
make sendmail stop its "Relaying denied" protest.  Anyway I will work on
your "working directory" suggestion.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people