tools for monitoring monthly traffic

anto at schol.hups.net anto at schol.hups.net
Fri Nov 30 21:53:18 EST 2001

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 09:30:25PM +1100, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:

> > i got a friendly letter from the telstra ADSL folks today, indicating
> > they've "updated and improved" their usage meter. so i go have a look,
> > and low-and-behold, the old CGI based method has been taken away. in
> > its place are a windows or mac executable.

> Alternately, work out how the Windows program communicates with Telstra and
> write a Linux utility to do the same.  ;-)

As far as I can tell (after installing the wonderful new package telstra
provided) the only thinkgs installed are a few pretty icons & a couple of
.htm (it is doze after all) files which just bounce you through to the
existing traffic monitoring pages - although to install the 14.6k of files
you get to download just over a meg for the privlage...

Of course I could just be confused :)

Anto
--
anto at pobox.com		http://www.hups.net
Although my opinion may have changed the fact that I am right has not.