TiVo Question

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Fri Nov 30 14:36:30 EST 2001

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Davis, Ron wrote:

> Can anybody send me a copy of a headend.txt that works with Tridge's Foxtel
> guide data, so I can see what I ought to have done, or provide any hints or
> clues at all?

I don't own a TiVO, so I'm afraid I can't send you that. I can tell you
that of all the things they wrote for the TiVO, I think the only thing
they didn't distribute widely _was_ the guide-snarfing stuff. They chose
to do this because TiVO's business model relies on people getting
subscriptions to their channel service.

> Ron Davis

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\